Business Management Minor
This minor is available to help prepare non-Management majors for careers in business or for graduate study in law or business administration.
|Minor Requirements (24 credits)|
|ISECON-104||Introduction to Macroeconomics||4|
|MGT-101||Introduction to Management (A grade of C or higher is required)||4|
|MGT-140||Quantitative Decision-Making (A grade of C or higher is required)||4|
|MGT-215||Accounting for Sustainable Business||4|
|Select two additional Management courses at the 300-or 400-level, excluding MGT-451, MGT-491, MG-493, MGT-494, and MGT-498.||8|
Upon completion of the Business Management Minor students will be able to:
- Use financial and accounting as well as other quantitative decision making tools to solve problems.
- Understand how to assess the external business environment and the complex forces leading to change.
- Use collaborative behaviors and team building skills to accomplish stated group goals.
- Think analytically, conceptually, and ethically about business-related problems.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing.