Environmental Studies Minor
A minor in Environmental Studies provides a complement to a wide range of majors such as Biology, Economics, Chemistry, Geography, and Sociology.
|Minor Requirements (24 credits)|
|Select one Introduction to Environmental Studies course:||4|
|Global Environmental Change|
|The Environment of Central New England|
|ISENST-120||Principles of Sustainability||4|
|Select one of the following Environmental Science courses:||4|
|Earth Cycles & Systems|
|Ecology of a Changing Planet|
|Select two additional ENST courses at the 300-level or above.||8|
**Please note some courses have pre-requisites.
Upon the completion of the Environmental Studies minor students will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Utilize scientific thinking.
- Exhibit professionalism.
- Demonstrate knowledge of environmental science.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the human dimensions of the environment.
- Apply integrative problem-solving to environmental issues.